WHO WE ARE
Seek Now is creating and leveraging technology to revolutionize multiple property-related industries. Founded in 2012, our foundationally innovative mindset, combined with years of experience, has propelled us to sustained, accelerated growth. While we have the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup, we have the discernment and direction of the established mid-market company we are.
Our platform deploys a professional gig-economy workforce of Seekers to capture, translate, and transmit hi-definition data faster and more efficiently than ever before. Leveraging current and emerging capture technologies — machine learning, AI, AR/VR, autonomous flight, and more — we deliver detailed, property-specific, ground truth data verging on real-time.
But our technology is only as good as our people, and our people are great. We are self-motivated high-performers, challenging and supporting each other to grow while delivering for our customers. Our family-orientation balances our drive upwards and forwards. We serve all stakeholders with gratitude, whether they are teammates, vendors, customers, or community members.
The combination of our culture and technology allows us to deliver more consistent and detailed data, faster. This combination gives new insights that result in better financial outcomes, better customer experience, better industry standards and better opportunities for our people.
The Contractor Development Field Lead provides support to the contractor development function and the Manager of Contractor Development by organizing, scheduling, and planning offsite development events. Additional responsibilities include data entry, data analysis, and report creation as needed.
Our ideal candidate has experience with various training methods, including on-the-job coaching, mentorship programs and e-learning. Experience with different projects, like management training and soft-skills development, is also essential. Under general supervision, this position is responsible for delivering Seek Now development material and assisting in the evaluation of the 1099 Independent Contractor Field Inspectors to assure quality in field center of operations.
This role will report to the Home Office in Louisville, Kentucky but may be based in a mutually agreed upon remote location.
Whom You Are:
- Enjoy Learning and Development: Love working with people and teaching them the knowledge and skills to be successful in different roles and departments.
- Attention to Detail: Ability to thoroughly assess material for errors, ensure compliance, and follow-up on non-compliance.
- Continuous Learner: Enjoy continually learning new skills and grow, so you can help others grow.
- Tenacious and Flexible: Like to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining the ability to adjust on the fly when necessary.
- Content Creator: Possess the ability to research new material and create development material and LMS lessons for multiple disciplines.
- Engaging Trainer: Someone who can grab the attention of others then encourage and inspire them to excel in their positions.
- Get-It-Done Personality: When tasks/projects are assigned, you look for ways to complete them instead of the reasons they can’t.
Whom You are Not:
- Change Averse: Set in your ways. Struggle with or don’t like working in a fast-changing environment and/or adapting procedures and activities.
- Homebody: One that wants to work from home most of the time.
- Executive Leadership Developer: Love to design high-level leadership soft skills but get bored with technical, frontline training.
- PhD: Understand Learning and Development theories but won’t roll up your sleeves to create engaging learning experiences with real-world application.
Essential Functions and Duties:
- Ensure the integrity of Field Inspections
- Champion Seek Now culture and ensure values are demonstrated
- Act as a technical resource for the inside Quality Assurance staff
- Provide coaching and guidance for Field team Leads on managing workflow, effective job handling, service delivery and quality control
- Perform data entry to record, plan and schedule training
- Coordinate activities for development events including scheduling rooms offsite, sending notifications, administering activities in the LMS, scheduling attendees, creating and preparing course materials including tests, evaluations, handouts, and other development aides.
- Provide ongoing development and guidance to Outside Field Inspectors through, ride-alongs, reinspections, coaching and feedback.
- Compile and analyze training data and reports
- Assist Quality Assurance and Regional Field Managers with regional focus reviews
- Help coordinate training department communications
- Identify, evaluate and analyze problem areas impacting quality output, customer service, regulatory compliance and expense controls
- Gain consensus from all parties involved, assists in the development of resolution plans and participates in implementation
- Assist in delivering guidelines from a corporate, regional, and national level to the market specific areas
- Conduct organization-wide development needs assessment and identify skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed
- Use known education principles and stay up-to-date on new training methods and techniques
- Perform other duties as assigned
This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to maintain industry knowledge and enhance subject matter expertise and identify trends and changes in client and competitor behaviors
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and resourceful in achieving success in the face of ambiguity while prioritizing and managing multiple responsibilities
- Skilled in written and verbal communication
- Ability to able to convey complex ideas in a strategic and concise fashion
- Ability to collaborate and facilitate deep strategic conversations with business leaders
- Ability to be a self-starter and learn quickly
- Prior training, teaching, or related experience a plus
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Training, HR or related field
- Experience with CRM such as Salesforce preferred
- Experience with Learning Management Systems
- Proven work experience as a Training Trainer, Trainer, Training Facilitator, or similar role
- Hands-on experience coordinating multiple training events in a corporate setting
- Extensive knowledge of instructional design theory and implementation
- Adequate knowledge of learning management systems and web delivery tools
- Proven ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate)
- Familiarity with traditional and modern job training methods and techniques
- Experience with e-learning platforms
- Experience developing 1099 Independent Contractor workforce ideal
- MS Office proficiency
- Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments
- Strong communication skills
Work Environments & Physical Demands:
This position requires the individual to access and inspect all areas of a dwelling or structure which is physically demanding requiring the ability to carry, set up and climb a ladder weighing approximately 38 to 49 pounds with a safety weight rating of up to 300 pounds (safety weight rating is the amount of weight the ladder can safely carry and includes weight of the individual and up to 16 pounds of standard equipment), walk on roofs, and enter tight spaces (such as attic staircases and entries, crawl spaces, etc.).
While specific territory or day-to-day responsibilities may not require an individual to climb a ladder, the incumbent must be capable of safely climbing a ladder when deploying to active areas which is a requirement of the position.
Position Type and Hours:
- Monday through Friday from 8:00 – 5:00 p.m.
- Availability to work evenings and weekends as needed
- 25% of travel time expected for position
Benefits and Perks:
Seek Now offers a great benefit package, which includes health, dental and vision insurance, 401K with company match, paid time off (PTO), short and long-term disability insurance, AD&D insurance, life insurance, and more!
Seek Now is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. Seek Now does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.