Ladder Now is searching for a Quality Assurance (QA) Associate to review insurance claim inspection reports for accuracy and overall quality in accordance with established company standards prior to submittal to our customers. Additionally, the QA Associate will schedule appointments with our customers, resolve daily issues with our field inspectors, and coach field inspectors to achieve cycle times.
The ideal candidate is very detailed-oriented, loves analyzing reports, coaches others on quality issues, reports quality trends to the appropriate internal leaders, and has experience in property and casualty insurance. The QA Associate learns quickly and retains the standards required by Ladder Now as well as customer-specific requirements. And, most of all, this person bleeds green and represents the best of Ladder Now.
This role is based in Louisville, Kentucky.
Whom You Are:
- Detail Dynamo – you not only love the nitty gritty details, you can also spot missing or incorrect data points more quickly than most people
- Rule Follower – you were the hall monitor in high school (or maybe not but you could have been), you know the rules, and you help other follow the rules because the rules are there for a reason
- Perfectionist – you strive for perfection, you expect high quality from your work and the work of others, and you take personal ownership of all reports, emails, and calls that come across your desk
- Considerate Coach – you have the patience, desire, and ability to coach our inspectors to improve the quality of their reports in such a way that is motivating rather than punitive
- Humble Servant – you know how communicate with insurance adjusters and take direction from them, as they are the ones that make the final call
- Calm During the Storm – you literally are the calm during the storm – when there is a hurricane, tornado, or other weather catastrophe, you remain calm to ensure our customers and service providers have what they need to be successful
- Dependable – you understand how critical your role is to the success of our business, so you show up to work on time and on schedule consistently; you don’t want to let your team or our customers down
- Empathetic – you truly connect with customers and want to make every customer a Ladder Now brand advocate
- Enthusiastic – you love helping our customers and motivate others around you to bring their best every day, especially when talking to customers that are upset or frustrated
- Accountable – you want to solve our customers’ problems, so you do whatever it takes to give them what they need the first time
- Computer Savvy – you know the basics of using a computer – typing, navigating to different screens, working in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.
- Continuous Learner – you love learning new systems, new processes, and have the patience to learn so that you can be the best at your role
Whom You are Not:
- Outdoorsy – one that likes to work outside with their hands and has a difficult time sitting still in an office for eight or more hours at a time
- Big Picture – one that hates the details, loves flying by the seat of their pants, and is easily distracted
- Complacent – one that thinks things are “good enough” because they are just trying to check the box
- Reactive – one that gets easily agitated by others
- Eeyore – one that sucks the life out of the room and continuously talks about how everyone else has it better that they do
- Loner – one that prefers to work alone and enjoys a very quiet workplace
Essential Functions and Duties:
- Review and make necessary corrections on completed proprietary inspection reports (i.e. files) to ensure company and customer standards are met or exceeded
- Call field inspectors to coach on report errors, quality issue trends, and closing out job orders
- Answer and resolve inbound calls from field inspectors, homeowners, and customers
- Schedule outbound appointments as needed
- Monitor emails and all scheduling requests
- Partner with internal team to complete daily tasks
- Escalate customer issues when appropriate
- Perform other duties as assigned
This position has no supervisory responsibilities at this time.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Skilled in both verbal and written communication
- Ability to switch between tasks effectively
- Skilled in organization and prioritization
- Skilled in using computers
- Ability to be a self-starter and a quick learner
- Ability to stay calm in stressful, busy environment
- Ability to quickly adjust to updates and changes in standards, role requirements, and customer expectations
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in the customer service industry required
- Previous experience with quality assurance related to documentation, standards, and processes preferred
- Previous experience in the property and casualty insurance industry a plus
- Insurance certification(s) preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel required
- Experience with Skype or Zoom a plus
- Professional office environment
- Mostly sedentary role
- Must be able to lift files, open filing cabinets, and bend or stand on a stool as necessary.
- Must be able to routinely use standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
Position Type and Hours:
- (Changes based on Shift) Monday through Friday from 2:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. and one weekend per month
- 0% of travel time expected
Benefits and Perks:
Ladder Now offers a great benefit package, which includes health, dental and vision insurance, 401K with company match, paid time off (PTO), short and long-term disability insurance, AD&D insurance, life insurance, and more!
Ladder Now is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. Ladder Now does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Ladder Now is a customer experience-technology company leveraging a network of professional experts to provide data-driven inspections.
We deliver ground truth to property & casualty, real estate, and finance customers that enable them to solve their business problems in a matter of hours…minutes…seconds.
Ladder Now is well-positioned to disrupt the inspection world through a combination of our hard-working 3rd party contractors, talented employees, vast network, and cutting-edge technology. For us, it is all about solving business problems for our customers. Our proven methods, commitment to excellence, and diverse team of professionals are what set Ladder Now apart. Come join our team and help change the world!